I was super excited to use the Pumpables Milk Genie because I read sooo many rave reviews about this electric breast pump system. With Mia, I used another well known brand’s electric breast pump and while it was ok, I was not 100% happy with it – but I guess it did the job. So when I read about all the added features that this breast pump provides, I was super intrigued to find out if it truly lived up to all the great reviews I had read and watched thus far.
What makes the Pumpables Milk Genie different to others?
The Pumpables Milk Genie Breast Pump is different for a couple of reasons:
- it’s really quiet
- it comes with 3 different breast shield sizes
- you can use it on the go
- so many setting to choose from (you can choose the setting that gives you the best flow and feels good)
- it’s really light (you can pop it in your handbag and it wouldn’t weigh you down at all. My makeup bag is heavier than this pump)
- intelligent memory (you can playback the setting that suits you without have to set it up every time you pump)
- the price reflects value for money
- backflow protector to stop milk getting into the pump
- it allows you to double pump
4 reasons why I love the Pumpables Milk Genie Breast Pump
I have been using the Pumpables Milk Genie for nearly a month now and hands down I absolutely love it for the following 4 reasons:
- the fact that it’s portable and rechargeable is amazing. If I need to go out, I don’t have to worry about pumping before I leave the house. I can do it from wherever I am and the battery lasts for 3 hours so you can use it plenty of times before you need to recharge it.
- it’s seriously quiet! I can pump from the comfort of my bed with hubby and baby sleeping next to me and it doesn’t wake either of them up. The other pumps I have used are so noisy and annoying in comparison. This is a huge bonus for me.
- breast shields for nearly all sizes. The fact you have a couple of choices of breast shield size to choose from I think is pretty amazing. Not every women has the same breast or nipple size so this means you should get a better experience from a pump that others don’t provide for.
- and it’s not even that expensive! Given all the benefits of what I think is a high-tech pump that does it all and more, you would think the price would be on the higher end of the scale for an electric double breast pump BUT it’s priced at AUD$180 and that includes free shipping. Compared to other pumps price and product, this is really fantastic value.
To find out further information and to get your hands on this amazing pump head to www.pumpables.co
Product provided in kind to review